Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thanks, but "No, thanks"

Thanks to President Obama's Healthcare Reform Act, now you have to schedule a doctor appointment up to 4-6 weeks in advance and wait in the lobby for up to 2 hours in order to see your family doctor or a heathcare practitioner. I remember one day I attended a rally supporting healthcare reform, they gave out campaign T-shirts.  Wanting to support a "good cause" (huh?), I asked for medium size, since I am a small Asian guy.  The organizer decisively gave me an Extra-Large size instead, explaining to me, "The medium size is reserved for female supporters, so I can only give you the XL at this time" - knowing clearly that I would not fit in that baggy shirt.

Thanks to the American CARD Act of 2009, the National Bankers Association (Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, Wells Fargo, etc) become an EVIL CONGLOMERATE, while the TRUE EVIL LOAN SHARKS suddenly become Americans' saviours.  After banking regulation to the extreme, Advance America (offering pay day cash advances at cut-throat interest rates like 36% APR or much higher) and Cashed Check stores have not just GROWN IN SIZES near military bases in North Carolina.  Instead, these loan sharks have THRIVED and ERECTED across America.

Ouch, I've got more than what I bargained for.  Thanks, but "No, thanks"...

No comments:

Post a Comment