Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ALL TIME LOW - Time Bomb

ALL TIME LOW – TIME BOMB

This is a story of two teenage friends in a simulated battlefield, playing with toy guns.  But this doesn't stop your imagination, does it?

From the get-go, I knew this was HARD* TO HOLD (Ricky Le: My expectation is that yours is ________ )
Like a crash, THE WHOLE* THING SPUN OUT of control
Oh, on a WIRE*, we were DANCING (Ricky Le: wire = condom; dancing = _______ )
TWO KIDS, no consequences (Ricky Le: two guys having no girls)
PULL THE TRIGGER without thinking (Ricky Le: what are you waiting for dude; we can complement one another!)
There's only ONE WAY DOWN THIS ROAD*! (Ricky Le: Yep, you know it!)

It was like a TIME BOMB set into MOTION; (Ricky Le:  Keep going; faster, faster, faster)
We knew that we were DESTINED TO EXPLODE*…  (Ricky Le: Yeah, yeah, yeah!)
And if I have to PULL YOU OUT OF THE WRECKAGE* (Ricky Le: If I feel hurt there and you* have to get out, ____________ )
You know I'm NEVER GONNA LET YOU GO (Ricky Le: _______,  I still have other ways to possess and entertain you; no worry, dude)

We're like a TIME BOMB
- Gonna LOSE IT, let's DEFUSE IT! (Ricky Le: Can’t hold it; let’s release this jittery)
Baby, we're like a TIME BOMB,
But I need it
- Wouldn't have it any other way!

Well, there's no way out of this; (Ricky Le: It feels so good, but I am not there yet)
So let's STAY IN
Every storm that COMES,
Also comes to an END* (Ricky Le:  I am almost getting there.  Decide which end, dude!)
Oh, resistance is useless (Ricky Le: I try to let our game last longer, but this is it!)
Just two kids stupid and fearless,
Like a BULLET, SHOOTING a lesson;
There's only ONE WAY DOWN THIS ROAD…

It was like a TIME BOMB set into MOTION;
We knew that we were DESTINED TO EXPLODE…
And if I have to PULL YOU OUT OF THE WRECKAGE,
You know I'm never gonna let you go…
We're like a time bomb
- Gonna lose it, let's defuse it!
Baby, we're like a time bomb,
But I need it
- Wouldn't have it any other way!

Got MY HEART* in YOUR HANDS, like a time bomb TICKing
It GOES OFF, we start again (Ricky Le: Yes, we can take a 5 minutes break and start over again)
When it BREAKS*, we FIX it (Dude: it’s easy to get UP; I also have several “ready-to-go” plastic containers)
Got YOUR HEART* in MY HANDS, like a time bomb TICKing
We should know better,
But we won't let go…

It was like a time bomb set into motion;
We knew that we were destined to explode…
And if I have to pull you out of the wreckage,
You know I'm never gonna let you go…
Like a time bomb
- Gotta lose it, let's defuse it!
Baby, we're like a time bomb,
But I need it
- Wouldn't have it any other way!



No comments:

Post a Comment